We are looking for a confident permanent Veterinary Surgeon to join a highly established independent practice in Essex.
- Hours: Full Time or Part Time
- Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 7:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturday mornings & 1 in 16 full weekends
- Sole charge: Yes, some involved
- OOH: 1 night on call every 2 weeks
- Team: 4 Vets, 12 RVN’s + Support team
Fully independent RCVS accredited practice which is owned and run by Veterinary Surgeons who are highly respected in the area for offering the highest level of care possible.
Fantastic facilities across all their branches, offering modern equipment along with a varied caseload.
They are ideally looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon who is registered with the RCVS.
You must be confident speaking to clients and enjoy being a clinical vet with good all-round veterinary skills, excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Revenue generated bonus scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- CPD allowance per annum
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.