Are you a Veterinary Surgeon based in Cornwall who is looking for a better work life balance? If so, keep reading..
- Hours: Full Time hours over 4 days
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 6:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Sole charge: Yes, some involved
- OOH: None
- Consult times: 15 minutes
- Team: 2 Vets, 3 RVN’s, 2 SVN’s + reception team
Fully independent practice who are high established and respected in the area for their high standards of service and continued care.
You will have access to state-of-the-art facilities and work with an experienced and qualified friendly team.
They are ideally looking for a Veterinary Surgeon who has experience in a small animal practice.
You must be confident speaking to clients and enjoy being a clinical vet with good all-round veterinary skills, excellent customer service skills.
- Generous salary based on experience
- Revenue generated bonus scheme
- 28 day holiday allowance
- RCVS, BSAVA, VDS and private health care included
- £1500 CPD allowance per annum
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.