We are working with an expanding ophthalmology referral clinic in Kent who are recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
- Full time (40 hours per week) Part time may also be negotiable
- Hours Mon-Fri: 8:30am til 5:30pm with a full
- Weekends: Some may be involved on a rota basis
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None involved
- Team: 3 Vets & 3 Nurses
This is an independent practice who specialise in the treatment of ophthalmic conditions in animals. They have a fully equipped practice with modern, cutting edge facilities for diagnosing and treating eye diseases. They aim to provide to compassionate care for pets and their owners and are committed to preserving the vision of all patients.
They are looking for an enthusiastic person who is committed to learning and continous professional development. This role is mainly anaesthesia/surgical nursing so a bias towards these would be essential. Experience of referral nursing would be useful but not essential as training is provided.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.