A small animal Veterinary Practice in Worthing are looking for a Permanent Veterinary Nurse to join their team. Open to newly graduated Nurses.
- Type: Small Animal
- Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm
- Weekends: 1: 4 Saturday 9am – 6pm Sunday 10am – 4pm
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 4 Vet, 3 RVN
This is an established, growing, forward thinking practice who are looking to expand their team. This is a busy practice which sees a varied case load giving opportunity for the Veterinary Nurse to expand their knowledge and learning. This is a very close-knit fun team and prides itself on offering a fun environment to work in as well as delivering a high standard of clinical care.
You would be a motivated, hardworking and fun Veterinary Nurse who is looking to take a next step into a forward-thinking practice. Commitment to a delivering a high standard of clinical care and establishing good working relationships with both clients and fellow team members is essential. The practice is also able to consider newly graduated nurses.
- Operating Theatre An operating theatre with gaseous anaesthetic facility for surgical procedures.
- Isolation Unit
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- In-house Laboratory
- Hospital Ward
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 DOE
- Holiday allowance: 28 Days
- Pension: Contributory pension scheme available
- CPD: Additional training is actively encouraged – CPD support / funding of certificates for the right candidates - Negotiable
- Rewards: Exclusive colleague rewards including discounts with high street retailers and restaurants
- Memberships: Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS)
- Partnership: Possible future partnership opportunities available for the right person
- Uniform: Branded uniform provided
- Discounts: Discounted veterinary care for your pets
- Other: Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- More benefits available
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 6.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.