We are working with a practice in Woodford, Essex who are looking for a veterinary nurse to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: Some Saturday mornings on a rota basis
- Branch Work: Some may be required, minimal amounts
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None involved
- Team: 8 Vets & 18 nurses across 3 branches
The practice in Woodford is one of 3 branches within the local area, each practice has an extensive array of equipment including x ray machines, MRI scanner, diagnostic and ultrasound equipment as well as kennel space and respite wards. They have an excellent reputation within the area for providing high standards of care, love and affection.
They are looking for a veterinary nurse who can hit the ground running that is confident with all routine procedures and has a varying skills set. You will also need to have excellent customer service skills as well as being able to communicate well with clients.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.