We are looking for a brilliant veterinary nurse who can thrive in our clients busy small animal practice in Wolstanton, Staffordshire. This is a really fun, friendly and welcoming practice with a team that work hard, have a laugh and provide the best care to patients and clients alike.
- Full time (37.5 hour week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays on rota, 8:30am til 12:30pm
- OOH: None
- Computer system: RX Works
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 3 Nurses, 1 Student Nurse & Support staff
Open in 2012 this practice is open 6 days a week and provides gold standard veterinary care to the local community and beyond. The practice is part of a large group who have had practices open in the UK for over 80 years, meaning you will benefit from working with an experienced team.
You will need to have great communications and customer service skills as well as being passionate about the veterinary industry. Ideally you will have good general nursing skills with some experience in practice.
- Salary £20,000-£25,000
- 28 days annual leave (INC bank holidays)
- Non-Contributory pension scheme
- £500 CPD Allowance per annum
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Discounted pet care
- 5 days paid leave to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.