We are looking for a registered veterinary nurse with a caring disposition and lots of enthusiasm, to join a state-of-the-art practice in Widnes on a full time basis. They have modern, high quality facilities and a relaxed friendly environment. A desire to be involved in the development and growth of the practice and to professionally develop yourself is also important to them.
- Hours: Shifts between 8.30am – 7pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays - 8.30am – 12.30pm
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: Jupiter
- Team: 3 Vets, 3 RVN’s & Support team
- They are a growing family-run group of practices with a genuine focus on quality care for pets.
- There are dedicated to supporting and rewarding their team members and are the only veterinary practice to receive a three-star rating in the ‘Best Companies Accreditation’, being declared ‘An extraordinary company to work for’ for 4 years running.
- Winners of the SPVS Wellbeing Awards 2017 & 2018 – recognising our success in creating a superb place to work.
- Times Top 100 Company to Work For - 6 Years Running
- Enjoy a superb work/life balance!
- Family Culture, Strong Team Ethos, Fun Focus, Fully Equipped Practices, Modern Working Environment, Real Responsibility, Internal Recognition Scheme, Fun Christmas Party, Fresh Fruit Delivered Every Week
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Simply Health Scheme
- 5 weeks holiday
- Donation Days for Charity
- Extra Days Holiday on Your Birthday
- Team Bonus Scheme
- Free Veterinary Care
- Generous CPD Allowance
- Non-Contributory Pension Scheme
- Practice Social Events
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Minimum 6 month’s post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas