We have a new vacancy at our clients practice close to Whitechapel, Central London for a veterinary nurse to join their team.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays with a day of in lieu following week
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: Experienced team with support staff
This practice is located on a busy high street in London and sees a wide, varied caseload. They have been part of a veterinary group since 2001 and are full equipped with modern diagnostic equipment, a large waiting room and 2 consult rooms.
You will bring a real passion well as a good understanding and knowledge of the veterinary industry. You will need to have good general nursing skills and excellent customer service skills.
- Competitive salary between £18,000-£25,000
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Healthcare scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 12 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.