Our client in West Norfolk is looking to recruit a veterinary nurse who is looking for their next career challenge. You will join a friendly practice who pride themselves on their continuity of care.
- Full time or Part Time
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 6.30pm
- Weekends: 1:6 Saturdays 9:00am – 12.00pm
- Time off in Lieu: ½ day the following week
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: Some involved
- OOH: 1:6
- Computer System: Robovet
- Team: 5 vets, 8 nurses, 1 student and 4 support staff
This practice is mainly small animal with some exotic. They have excellent, large and spacious high spec facilities, which include ultrasound, digital x-ray, endoscopy, acupuncture therapies, orthopaedics, in house lab and a full equipped operating theatre as well as dedicated dog & cat isolation wards.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, able to do consultations, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike. Experience with exotic animals may be beneficial but not essential.
- Competitive salary between £19,000-21,000
- Generous CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Paid professional memberships
- Exclusive company discounts
- Own pets allowed onsite
- Fee paid for call outs and inpatients
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Newly qualified
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374