Our client, an independent group of practices, in the West Midlands is looking to recruit a Veterinary Nurse who is passionate and has a desire to use their nursing skills.
- Full time 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7.00am-7.30pm
- Weekends: Saturday 8.00am-6.00pm Sunday 9.00am-6.00pm - You work 1 Saturday and 1 full weekend every 6 weeks
- Time off in lieu: Wednesday before and Thursday, Friday after
- Branch Work: Some will be involved
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Voyager
- Team: 25 nurses, 20 vets and support staff across practices
This is a progressive 100% small animal group of practice that have state of the art facilities, which include digital x-rays, ultrasounds, in house labs, full equipped operating theatres and CT Scanners as well as dog & cat wards.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, confident, hands on and have a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- CPD allowance - £500 and 3 days – Lots of inhouse training
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays and birthday off
- RCVS fees paid
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.