We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced veterinary nurse to join our clients beautiful practice in Wath, South Yorkshire. This busy practice has eleven vets including an orthopaedic surgeon, twenty three nurses and plenty of support staff on-site, so the ideal environment for plenty of clinical discussions and progress
- Your average day will include a variety of nursing duties as well as assisting with clinical coaching within the practice.
- Full support will be provided as you will work closely within their experienced team.
- Full time working hours are 40 hours a week which includes a fair share of shifts, bank holiday and on call.
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 40 hrs per week mix of shifts from 8:30am or 10:30am (8 hrs)
- The ideal candidate will share our passion for delivering outstanding client and patient care, and will enjoy working in a supportive and friendly environment.
- You’ll have a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further.
- Strong mentorship and support will be available to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job.
- You’ll be free to devote all of your time to looking after your clients and patients.
The clinic has good transport links to both the M1 and A1(M), making it very accessible to the beautiful Peak District in under an hour’s drive.
- This practice has:
- Two operating theatres
- Nurse consult room
- Dental suite
- Ultrasound and x-ray facilities
- and much more!
- Salary: £20,300 - £24,000 DOE
- 4 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- BVNA fees paid
- £300 CPD allowance with 2 days CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
- Eye care and childcare vouchers available
- Discounts to a range of external CPD providers
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Auto-Enrolment Pension
- Employee of the month awards
- Hill's staff pet feeding scheme
- Staff purchase scheme
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 1 years’ post grad experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/membership-rewards/candidate/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.