We have an exciting new opportunity for a veterinary nurse to join our clients practice in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire on a permanent basis. The role offers flexible hours and they are open to candidates who can work full or part time hours.
- Full or Part time hours
- Hours: Monday to Friday between 9:00am & 6:00pm
- Weekends: Some to be involved on a rota basis
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: None involved
- Branch Work: None involved
- OOH: None
- Team: 1 Full time Vet & 1 Full time Nurse
The spacious surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art, modern equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities. They are a small practice with a loyal client base who appreciate the high standards of care provided.
The practice is looking for a passionate and proactive nurse with solid all-round skills who is confident in their own abilities. The key to your success in this role will be your ability to embrace all aspects of the role, including running busy nurse clinics.
- Competitive salary between £18,000-£24,000
- Generous Annual CPD allowance
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days paid annual holiday
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 12 Months related experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.