Our client is a small group of practices in Surrey who are looking to recruit a Veterinary Nurse who wants to progress their career.
- Full time 40 hours per week - varying shifts
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7.30am till 10:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays 8.00am-6.00pm Sundays 10.00am-11.00am
- Time off in lieu: Day off after working the weekend
- Branch Work: Some involved for nurse clinics
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Idexx - Animana
- Team: 9 vets, 8 nurses and support staff
This is a 100% small animal practice that has state of the art facilities, which include, digital x-ray, ultrasound, dental, endoscope, in house lab and a full equipped operating theatre as well as dedicated dog & cat isolation wards.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- £22,000+ dependant on experience
- CPD encouraged and some funded
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid professional memberships
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.