Due to ongoing expansion our client is currently recruiting for 2x Veterinary Nurses to join their lovely supportive existing nursing team to deliver exceptional care to their clients and their pets!.
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 40 hours per week (part time considered) Shifts between 8am – 7pm, Sat: 9am – 2pm (Well structured, fair rota)
- OOH: Some lates
- WE: 1 in 4 Saturdays - 9am – 2pm with time off during the week to make up for the weekend hours worked
- Duties: You will make good use of your nursing skills here and opportunities available to progress and expand your skills further
- Other: You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as we are a young, growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities emerging.
Who They Are:
- They are a high quality, low-cost veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients, operating a mixture of walk-in/appointments. They offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures and have a superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
- You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as we are a young, growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities emerging.
- An enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward thinking clinic, supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
- You will be a hardworking multi-tasker who is confident in your nursing duties and with a passion for promoting preventative healthcare in pets, as well as a positive approach to your career development.
- Fully equipped small animal clinic
- Two operating theatres
- Six consultation rooms
- Digital X-ray
- In-house laboratory
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Salary up to £24,000 (depending on experience)
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- RCVS registration fees
- CPD support up to £300 pa & up to 3 days training
- Further diplomas fully funded
- 5% pension contribution
- Cycle Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free lunch on Friday
- Well-structured rota
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 3 months post grad experience
What happens next:
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.