Our client in Stockton on Tees is looking for a veterinary to join them on either a permanent full or part time basis due to continued growth
- Full time or Part time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: Some Saturday mornings on a rota basis
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None involved
- Team: 3 Vets & 3 Nurses
This RCVS accredited practice has been providing excellent veterinary care to the local area for over 25 years and in 2018 the whole practice was renovated and modernised as well as being extended. They have grown from being a single vet practice to the 4-vet site they are today.
They are looking for a veterinary nurse who has a large skill set, is comfortable with all routine procedures and is willing to continuously learn and develop.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000
- Generous annual CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.