Our client in Stockton On Tees is looking to recruit a veterinary nurse who is looking for their next career challenge. You will be joining a fast-paced referral and emergency hospital in brand new State-of-the-Art premises.
- Full time 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday to Friday 7.00am till 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1:6 Saturdays & Sundays
- Time off in lieu: Fridays and Mondays
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Easyvet
- Team: Experienced team with support staff
This practice is 100% small animal and has excellent high spec facilities, which include Orthopaedics, Neurology, Neuro-Surgery, Soft Tissue Surgery, Internal Medicine (including Oncology), Cardiology and Canine Rehabilitation, 1.5T MRI, 16-slice CT scanner, fluoroscopy, a chemotherapy ward, a lecture theatre, a rehabilitation ward and a dedicated intensive care unit.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience
- CPD allowance is 4% of annual salary
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Healthcare scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.