Vet Seekers are working with an independent small animal practice in Stamford, Lincolnshire who are currently recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis. They are open to applications from experienced nurses as well as those who have just qualified.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday 4 x 8 hour shifts and 1 x 10 hour shift
- Weekends: 1 in 4, Saturday 8:30am til 12:30pm & rest of the weekend on call
- Lieu time: Day off in week after weekend worked
- Branch Work: 2 Branches, 4 days a week in Stamford & 1 day at branch nearby
- Sole Charge: None involved
- OOH: 1 Night on call per week (Very quiet and rare to be called out)
- Team: 2 Vets, 2 RVNs & 2 SVNs
This small animal practice in Stamford is a well known and loved by its clients, they have a good team of experienced vets & nurses with a good understanding of the industry. The practice is well equipped with the latest equipment including digital & dental x-ray facilities. They are also an ophthalmology referral practice and have a team of visiting specialists.
They are looking for a passionate, hardworking and caring veterinary nurse who can put the clients first. Due to the strength of the team they are open to applications from all experience levels, including nurses who have just qualified. You will need to have excellent customer service and client care skills.
- Competitive Salary between £18,000-£24,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- CPD is actively encouraged with a generous allowance
- Exclusive company discounts
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.