We are working with a modern and busy practice based in St Neots who are seeking a veterinary nurse to join their friendly team. Mainly they are looking for a nurse with the desire and ability to drive this practice forward alongside their small dedicated team.
- Full time
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 20:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am til 18:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 2 RVNs & Support staff
Open since March 2016, this practice has a passionate team of 2 vets, 2 RVNS, 3 receptionists and a practice manager. They work very hard to create a place for all clients to feel welcome and their pets feel safe.
You will be competent in running routine nurse clinic and be responsible for general nursing and cleaning. You will need to be adaptable, flexible and willing to work at all levels.
- Salary - £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities
- 4 Weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.