A small animal practice in Southampton is recruiting for a Permanent Veterinary Nurse to join their dynamic practice.
- Full time Monday – Friday 8am -8pm – shifts between these hours – 40 hours per week
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturday & Sunday 9am -3.30pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: TBC
- Team: 3 Vets, 3 Nurse and a team of VCA and reception staff/.
This is a state-of-the-art purpose-built practice with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms and all the modern equipment and facilities that you would expect. The practice offers a range of clinical services including complex cases. This is a supported practice so the candidate will have the opportunity to progress their skills with new opportunities.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate nurse to join their growing team. You would be expected to be a key in this forward-thinking clinic and work well alongside the veterinary team. If you are looking to take the next step in your career and improve your knowledge and skills further, then please get in touch. Excellent interpersonal skills are required to help communicate and build relationships with clients and educating them on their animals’ welfare whilst delivering a high standard of clinical care. You must have general good nursing experience.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience £21,000 - £24,000
- CPD encouraged with £600 per year funded
- 28 DAYS Annual leave including Bank Holidays
- RCVS Fees Paid
- £300 CPD allowance / 3 days
- Paid professional memberships
- Cycle Scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.