A wonderful opportunity has opened at a small animal practice in South West London for a Registered Veterinary Nurse.
- Full time 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am till 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:30am till 1.00pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: TBC
- Team: 2 vets and 5 nurses and support staff
This is a progressive 100% small animal practice that has state of the art facilities with in house MiLab machines, IV fluid pumps, digital radiographs and dental radiographs.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth and hard working.
- Attractive salary
- CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Paid professional memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 12 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.