We are working on behalf of our client in South Wales who are looking for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent, full- or part-time basis.
- Full or Part time
- Hours: Monday to Friday – between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturday mornings on a rota
- OOH: None
- Computer system: Robovet
- Sole charge: None
- Branch Work: None – individual practice
- Team: 2 Vets, 3 Nurses & support staff
This practice has been open for almost 40 years and have been providing high standards of care to the local area ever since. The practice is modern, light and airy inside and has an array of fantastic equipment to allow the team to provide the best possible care. They have been an RCVS member since the accreditation started in 2005.
They are open to applications from veterinary nurses of all experience levels, including newly qualified or final year students. You will need to be a highly motivated, personable and friendly person who is willing to continuously learn and develop. It is also important you can provide a high standard of customer service to all clients and patients.
- Salary £18,000-£24,000
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 20 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Health shield membership
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.