Our client, a small animal practice on the South Suffolk border are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. Having been rewarded with ‘best new practice of 2017’ they are now ready to expand their fantastic team.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am and 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sundays 10:00am til 4:00pm
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 2 Vets, 3 Qualified nurse & 1 Student Nurse
This practice opened back in 2017 when they won the best new practice of the year award and they have been growing ever since. With a team of vets who have interest in internal medicine and dermatology you will be join a fun and dedicated team who are always trying to make a difference to their clients. They have a work hard, play hard mentality and often see a variety of pizza, tea and cake in the practice.
They are looking for a registered veterinary nurse who is driven and shares the values of putting the pets first, whilst having fun. You will be looking to utilize all your nursing skills and must have a personal and approachable manor.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.