We are working with a veterinary practice in South London who are recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis. Due to the strength in the team they are open to applications from nurses of all experience levels, including new graduates.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts either 8:00am til 4:30pm & 12:00pm til 8:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturday mornings
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: Unlikely to be any involved in this role
- Team: 3 Vets, 3 Nurses & support staff
A modern well renowned practice in South London with an excellent reputation in the local area. The practice is fully equipped with the latest facilities including digital X-ray, in house laboratory, ultrasound and a modern waiting area. They have an excellent, friendly team who are always on hand to provide high standards of veterinary care, they also benefit from having a mixture of visiting specialists.
They are looking for a hard working, qualified veterinary nurse who has a willingness to do their but for the team, learn new skills and show their passion for the industry. You will be a key member of the team so must have a high standard of customer service and client care skills.
- Salary: £19,0000-£23,000 dependent of experience
- 29 days annual holiday allowance increasing with service
- Company pension scheme
- £500 annual CPD allowance and 2 additional days
- RCVS fee paid
- 40% discount vet care for your furry family
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.