Our client in South East London is looking to recruit a passionate Veterinary Nurse to join their bust practice.
- Full time 40 hours per week - varying shifts, 2 late shifts a week
- Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am-5.00pm & 11.00am-7.00pm
- Alternate Fridays 9.00am-1.00pm or 11.00am-7.00pm
- Weekends: Saturday 9.00am-1.00pm (if you work 11.00am-7.00pm Friday)
- Branch Work: None – Sometimes involves kennel visits
- Sole Charge: Some involved occasionally
- OOH: None. Overtime paid if day runs over.
- Computer System: Verifac Evolution
- Team: 4 PT vets, nurses and support staff
- Accommodation: Studio apartment available
- Car: Available
This is a 100% small animal practice that has state of the art facilities, which include digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house lab and a full equipped operating theatre as well as dedicated dog & cat isolation wards.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth and have a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- CPD encouraged - £1000 and 5 days
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid professional memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.