Our client based in Shepherd’s Bush, London is looking for a veterinary nurse with excellent skills to join their team. You will play a key part in providing high standards of care to this practices varied client base.
- Full time (42 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Practice is open from 8:30am til 7:00pm with hours TBC
- Weekends: Some Saturday mornings on a rota basis
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- Computer System: EZ Vet
- OOH: None involved
- Team: 2 Vets, 1 Nurse & Support staff
This practice is 1 of 5 in the local area and is also part of a larger veterinary group. They have many staff across all the branches which can over ongoing support. With a range of update facilities, it allows the team to provide prompt and accurate care to all clients. They have inhouse diagnostic, ultrasound and laboratory testing equipment which allows for fast and efficient results.
You will need to be a confident, highly motivated and enthusiastic veterinary nurse with good all-round skills. You must have excellent patient and client care skills as well as some experience with MS office.
- Competitive salary between £18,000-£24,000
- £500 CPD allowance plus 2 days
- 4 Weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Full pension scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Accommodation may be available if required
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.