We are working with a small animal surgery in Sheffield who are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time (part time negotiable)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Negotiable daily shifts between 9:00am & 8:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 2, Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sundays 10:00am til 4:00pm
- Time off in lieu: Days off following weekend on rota
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 2 Vets, 1 Visiting Specialist, 1 RVN & 2 SVNs
This small animal practice is ideally located for a varied caseload, including loyal clients & new customers. They have a well-equipped surgery with x ray, biochemistry facilities, in house laboratory & separate isolation unit.
Ideally you will be an enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is eager to continuously develop your skills whilst providing an excellent level of client and patient care. Also, it would be ideal for you to be keen to take on nurse clinics and expand them to their full potential.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 dependent of experience
- 28 days annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.