Vet Seekers are recruiting on behalf of a small animal practice in Sevenoaks, Kent who are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their friendly team on a permanent basis.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 40 hours per week, Shifts between 9:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Weekends, Saturday 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sunday 10:30am til 4:30pm
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 2 Vets, 1 Nurse & 3 Veterinary care assistants
This practice has a small but loyal client base who have built excellent relationships with the hardworking team. They have a bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery which is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment, which includes digital x-ray, ultrasound, internal laboratory & laparoscopy. They are also a RCVS training practice.
They are looking for someone with good general nursing skills and a genuine interest in animal welfare. You will need to have excellent customer service and client care skills to succeed in this role.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.