We are looking for a registered veterinary nurse with a caring disposition and lots of enthusiasm, to join a state-of-the-art practice in Sale, Manchester on a full-time basis. They have modern, high quality facilities and a relaxed friendly environment. A desire to be involved in the development and growth of the practice and to professionally develop yourself is also important to them.
- Hours: Shifts between 8.30am – 7pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays - 8.30am – 12.30pm
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: Jupiter
- Team: 1 Vet, 2 RVN’s & Support team
This practice is opening in November 2018 and will be joining a growing family-run group of practices with a genuine focus on quality care for pets. There are dedicated to supporting and rewarding their team members and are the only veterinary practice to receive a three-star rating in the ‘Best Companies Accreditation’, being declared ‘An extraordinary company to work for’ for 4 years running.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- 8% non-contributory pension
- CPD £1000 p/a (FT vet) and £500 (FT nurse as of April 2018)
- Simply Health scheme
- Extra day of holiday and a personalised gift on your birthday
- Team bonus scheme
- Free preventative veterinary care for your pets
- Internal recognition scheme
- Five days to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Practice social events
- Fitbit and Gym membership contributions and challenges
- Leadership management programme
- Paternity leave (2 paid days and 2 unpaid days to look after new pets)
- New arrivals bonus - £500 on birth of child to support the family
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Minimum 6 month’s post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas