We are working with a brand-new practice in Runcorn who are looking for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a full or part time basis.
- Full or Part Time
- Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Weekends: On rota, Saturdays 9:00am til 12:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: None
- Branch Work: None
- Team: Experienced team with support staff
The new practice will be bright, spacious, air-conditioned and is purpose built to industry leading standards, with state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray and in-house laboratory facilities.
They are looking for a passionate, confident nurse with good general nursing experience as well as a genuine interest in animal welfare.
- Salary - £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent career opportunities
- 4 Weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.