Are you a veterinary nurse looking for a practice who will support your continuous development? We are working with a client in Romford who are looking to add a permanent staff member to their team.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday either 8:15am til 5:15pm or 10:30am til 7:30pm
- Weekends: 3 Saturdays per year at the main hospital
- Branch Work: Very Minimal
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Team: 1 Vet, 2 Nurses & Support staff
This practice was one of the first to establish veterinary hospital status and has been providing veterinary care for 50 years. Despite this they have a modern practice fully equipped with the most up to date equipment including ultrasound and x-ray.
You will need to have good general nursing skills as well as having excellent customer service and communication skills. Ideally you will have some experience working in a UK practice however they are open to new graduate applications.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£23,000
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Healthcare scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.