Are you looking to work for a practice that keeps things simple & fun?
This fantastic practice based in the heart of Salisbury work to a very high standard aiming to achieve the best patient care with in the practice. The practice are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to work on a full time basis.
- Looking for a full time Nurse
- Full time Monday – Friday 7.30 – 3.30, 10.30 – 6.30
- No OOH
- There is a 1 in 3 Saturdays
- Flexible rota to ensure work life balance that leaves you fresh and enthusiastic!
- Use Robovet computer system
- May be some sole charge after 5pm when only 1 nurse on shift
RCVS Tier 2 Small Animal Accredited Practice and a Feline Advisory Bureau “Feline Friendly Practice” Gold Award Winner. They have also been a contender for “Practice of the Year” in the Pet Plan Award Scheme.
- Salary - Starting £18,000 pro-rata
- RCVS fees
- Internal cost price discounts
- Pension Scheme after 3 months!
- Parking permit
- CPD allowance
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities:
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.00am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.