Are you a veterinary nurse looking to join a friendly, supportive practice? We would love to hear from you as our client in Queens park, London are hiring. You will build a lasting report with the friendly team as well as the loyal clientele.
- Full time (42 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday – 8:30am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays on rota, 9:00am til 1:00pm
- OOH: None
- Computer system: EZ Vet
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 2 Nurse & Support staff
As they are 1 of 5 practices owned by this group in the area, they receive the benefits of being owned by a veterinary group with the right support and training, but also enjoy clinical freedom in the day to day running of the practice.
You will have good experience in all areas of a clinic, with outstanding patient care skills as well as excellent client care skills. Ideally you will be able to get to grips with the EZ Vet computer system as well as being able to communicate freely between your team along with having the ability to multitask in a busy environment.
- Salary £18,000-£28,000
- 2 Salary reviews per annum
- 28 days annual leave (INC bank holidays)
- Full pension scheme
- £500 CPD allowance per annum, plus 2 paid CPD days
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Staff discounted pet care & products
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.