We are working with an excellent small animal tier 3 veterinary hospital in Portishead, near Bristol who are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team due to expansion.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 7:30am & 8:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 6, shifts 8am til 8pm (time of in lieu when worked)
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole charge: Some may be required
- OOH: Very rarely for holiday cover
- Branch Work: NONE
This practice has been at the heart of the Portishead community for over 20 years. Their team of Vets & Nurses are available round the clock and they provide an OOH emergency service for its own clients and other local practices. They see a wide variety of cases and also ensure a high standard of patient care in a clean and professional working environment.
They are looking for a pro active nurse with a can do attitude and willingness to learn new skills with them. Ideally you will have good general nursing skills and excellent communication.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Career development opportunities
- £500 CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- 5.6 Weeks holiday per year
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.