We are looking for an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our clients busy, small animal practice in Cramlington. Based in beautiful Northumberland, with easy transport links to Newcastle as well as Northumberland’s beaches and countryside, they are proudly situated in this small but vibrant town.
The Cramlington surgery has state of the art equipment in a purpose-built practice, including Digital and Dental Radiography, Ultrasound and In House Lab. We see a varied Surgical and Medical case load and carry out plenty of varied nurse clinics to utilise the nurses fully.
You will be joining an experienced clinical team of 4 Vets including one working towards a medicine certificate and a new graduate, 6 RVNs, whose additional qualifications include Exotics Certificate, Pet Bereavement Support, Imaging & Canine Behaviour, 1 SVN going into 2nd year this year, and 1 ACA starting college this year.
- Hours: Part time (Up to 30 per week)
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 8.00pm
- Weekends: Practice open – Saturday 9:00am – 6:00pm Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- OOH: No
- Other: They are interested in your ideas and ensure plenty of client contact during nurse clinics. Free parking and access to excellent transport links
You will be cheerful, down-to-earth and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in animal welfare. You will have a good level of general nursing and you will also enjoy communicating with, and being part of, a hardworking, friendly team. The role is part time, we are flexible with the number of hours required.
- Competitive salary between £18,000 - £25,000 DOE PRO RATA
- Annual pay reviews
- Career development opportunities
- Dedicated CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays or pro-rata if part-time
- Childcare vouchers
- Company pension scheme
- Paid memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 years’ post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas