We are working with a 2-branch veterinary practice on the outskirts of Southampton who are currently recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and is confident with all routine nursing duties.
- Full time
- Hours Mon-Fri: 37.5 hours – 4 day shifts between 7:45am til 4:45pm & 1 late shift 11:30am til 8:00pm
- Weekends: 2 in 8 Saturday mornings 8:00am til 12:00pm
- Sole charge: None involved
- Computer System: Voyager
- OOH: None involved
- Branch Work: Yes, a few shifts each other at a branch practice
- Team: 7 Vets, 5 RVN’s & 5 Students
This modern 2 branch practice covers are wide local area and sees a varied caseload of clients. Both practices work together as they each have their own specialist equipment to deal with different referral cases. Both practices are fully equipped with all the latest equipment, including ultrasound, endoscopy, digital x-ray and full in-house lab.
They are looking for a veterinary nurse with ideally at least 2 years UK experience who can bring their all-round skills to this busy practice. It is also important you have excellent client care skills and can communicate clearly with all customers. They are willing to support the right candidate with a generous CPD allowance.
- Salary £20,000-£25,000
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- £400 annual CPD allowance
- My Benefit scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- 2 Years UK related experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas