Our clients small animal practice based in Orpington is looking for a friendly, professional veterinary nurse to join their team. With a wide variety of cases, you will have the opportunities to develop your nursing skills and work to the best of your ability.
- Full time (40 hours)
- Hours Mon-Fri: 09:00am til 19:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturday 09:00am til 16:30pm & Sunday 11:00am til 16:30pm
- Computer System: RX Works
- Sole Charge: None
- Team: 3 Vets, 1 Head nurse, 1 Nurse & 2 Student nurses
- OOH: None
This practice is now 7 years old and has an extremely established and loyal client base. With a strong local reputation, they are an important part of the community. Their purpose-built practice is fitted with state-of-the-art equipment including digital X-ray, blood pressure monitor, ultrasound, in-house laboratory facilities.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a genuine passion for the role and interest in animal welfare. They expect a good level of general nursing but can also support those candidates that are at the start of their careers too. Your communication skills will be key to your success as they are looking for someone that will really fit in with the rest of the team.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000 pro rata
- Career development opportunities
- Generous CPD allowance
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- Holiday – 4 weeks, plus bank holidays
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 1 Years nursing experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.