A Tier 2 Indpendent Small Animal practice located the near the Essex / Suffolk boarder are looking for 2x Permanent Registered Veterinary Nurses to work on a full or part time permanent basis. You will be joining a friendly team of 4 Vets, 4 RVN’s, 2 SVN’s and experienced support team who all work to gold standards.
- Hours Monday – Friday: Shift patterns between 8.00 – 5.00, 9.00 – 6.00, 10.00 – 7.00
- Weekend rota: 1 in 6 Saturdays 8.00 – 4.00 and Sundays 8.00 – 12.00 with possible inpatient checks as required – Possible 1 in 6 weekend second on call
- OOH: No OOH as such, they ask for 1 night per week and when you work a weekend they ask you to be on call for any possible inpatient checks that maybe required, with vet on hand if needed
- Time of in lieu: Half day the flowing Friday when a weekend is worked or you can have the weekend paid at time and half.
- Team: Currently a 4 Vet, 4 Nurse, 2 SVN’s with support team, however they also have other vets on the equine side of the business
- Duties: Nurses get to utilise all their skills here and don’t do any reception duties and as they are a training practice the have a few SVN’s as well
- Other: They do regular work for their local zoo, so see a wide range of animals from Monkeys to Lizards etc
They are happy to consider RVN’s and second year SVN’s for their two positions and also a long term locum. They are looking for a friendly ongoing nurse that is looking to utilise their skills set and develop in their career and enjoy what they do.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- RCVS fee’s paid
- A Fantastic 5 week holiday plus bank holiday on top
- Staff discounts
- Pensions scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested in locum or permanent work? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8:30am–7:00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.