We are working with an independently ran practice in Milton Keynes who are looking for a registered veterinary nurse or experienced student veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full or Part time
- Hours: Shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays on rota 9:00am til 1:00pm
- Branch Work: None involved, individual practice
- Sole Charge: None involved
- OOH: None involved
- Computer System: RX Works
- Team: 3 Vets & 3 Nurses with support staff
They are a very modern, independently ran small animal practice with a well-equipped, bright surgery. They have a lovely team of 3 vets & 3 nurses who always aim to provide gold standard veterinary care to their lovely, loyal clients. The practice is a registered training practice meaning its perfect for students to finish their training.
The ideal candidate would be a veterinary nurse with a few years UK experience who has good general nursing skills. You will also need to have excellent customer service and client care skills as well as having a passion for the industry. They are also open to applications from experienced student nurses looking to finish their training.
- Competitive Salary between £20,000-£25,000
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Generous annual CPD allowance & funding for certificates
- Contributory pension scheme
- 28 days annual holiday allowance rising to 33 with service
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service & client care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.