Our client in Nottingham is looking to recruit a Veterinary Nurse for a busy hospital which is part of an independent group with practices close by. They are looking for a team player who is passionate and has a desire to use their nursing skills.
- Full time 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am till 8:00pm (8-4, 10-6, 11-7, 12-8)
- Weekends: 1 in 5 – Saturday 9.00am-5.00pm – Sunday 10.00am-4.00pm
- Branch Work: Some may be involved
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: TBC
- Team: 12 vets, 15 nurses and support staff
This is a progressive 100% small animal hospital that has up to date facilities, which include, digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house lab and fully equipped operating theatres as well as dedicated dog & cat isolation wards.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- CPD encouraged and funded
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Paid professional memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.