Our client in Norwich is looking to recruit a veterinary nurse who is looking for their next career challenge. You will be joining a 3 vet practice who pride themselves on working hard to keep pets healthy and happy.
- Full time 37.5 hours
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.30pm
- Weekends: 1:3 Saturdays 8.30am – 12pm
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: Some at weekends
- OOH: 1:5
- Computer System: Jupiter
- Team: Experienced team with support staff
This practice is 100% small animal and has excellent high spec facilities, which include endoscopy, digital x-ray, blood pressure monitors, ultrasound, in house lab and a full equipped operating theatre. They encourage CPD and can offer flexible working hours.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, competent in surgery preparation, medication, animal care, x-rays and have excellent communication skills and bedside manner, and strive to deliver outstanding veterinary care and customer service.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000
- Generous CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Healthcare scheme
- Christmas Bonus
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 2 years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374