We have been working with a recently expanded practice based in Norton, on the border of North Yorkshire who are looking for a full-time veterinary Nurse to join their team.
- Full time (38 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday – shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am til 1:00pm
- OOH: None (Outsourced)
- Sole charge: Minimal
- Branch Work: None (Independent practice)
- Team: 4 Vets, 4 Nurses & Support staff
This practice has been open for almost 25 years however it was recently renovated in early 2018 and re modernised. They have grown over the years from a single vet practice to now having a team of 4 vets & 4 nurse along with a management team. They see a wide variety of clients but do have a core number of returning clients who have a strong relationship with the team.
They are looking for a friendly nurse who will be able to fit into their existing team. You will have good general nursing skills, as well as an overall passion for the industry and excellent customer service skills.
- Salary £20,000-£25,000
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 28 days annual leave (INC bank holidays)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Discounted pet care
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent customer service skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.