We are working with a practice in Northampton who are recruiting for a veterinary nurse to thrive alongside their lovely team.
- Full time or Part time
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: Saturdays 8:30am til 12:30pm on a rota
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Jupiter
- Team: 1 Vet, 5 Nurses & Support staff
This company is in the “Times top 100 companies to work for” and they really do support the development of their staff. They have a supportive, hardworking team who have built up a loyal client base as well as seeing a variety of walk in patients.
You will bring a real passion well as a good understanding and knowledge of the veterinary industry. You will need to have good general nursing skills and excellent customer service skills as well as a desire to develop your own career.
- Competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000
- Fully funded CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Healthcare scheme
- Paid professional memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
- Exclusive company discounts
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 12 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a friend or colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.