Our client in North West Suffolk is looking to recruit a veterinary nurse to join their hardworking team at an independent, family owned practice.
- Full time 40 hours per week
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am till 6:30pm (3 shift times available)
- Weekends: Occasional Saturday mornings
- Branch Work: None
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Robovet
- Team: 4 Vets, 4 Nurses and support staff
This practice is 100% small animal and has excellent high spec facilities, which include ultrasound, x-ray, ECG, dental, in house lab and a full equipped operating theatre. They pride themselves on providing excellent veterinary care to the highest standard in a professional and friendly environment.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- Salary is negotiable dependant on experience
- Generous CPD allowance
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Healthcare scheme
- RCVS fees paid for
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374