We are working with a popular Veterinary practice in Cricklewood, Northern Central London who are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join their team
- Full Time (40hrs per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:00am & 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm with time off in lieu following week
- OOH: None
- Sole charge: None
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 2 Vets, 2 Nurses, 2 Student Nurses & Large support network
This practice is consistently striving to offer an exceptional pet care experience for all its clients, ensuring high levels of customer service are always given along with having the most up to date medicine in well equipped surroundings. They have a wide and varied caseload, meaning there is plenty of opportunity to perform nurse clinic as well as triage of patients, nutritional advice and general advice/support. Ideally you will also be a clinical coach or willing to train as one.
Our client is looking for a veterinary nurse with at least 2 years UK practice experience who can fit in to their vibrant team. You must enjoy client and patient interaction along with the desire to help pets and their owners in anyway possible. Also, they are looking for a person able to work to high levels of customer service, whilst always being able to communicate freely and clearly.
- Salary £21,000-£26,000 dependent on experience
- Excellent career opportunities and development
- 23 days annual leave plus 8 UK bank holidays
- £500 CPD allowance per annum
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Revenue generate bonus scheme
- Discounted pet care
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication skills
- 2 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.