We are working with a small animal practice in North East London who are currently recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent full-time basis. You will join a good team of RVN’s who provided outstanding care to their loyal client base.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 9:00am til 7:00pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3, Saturdays 9:00am til 6:00pm & Sundays 10:30am til 4:30pm
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 3 Vets & 3 RVN’s & other support staff
This is a purpose-built practice with state-of-the-art facilities including digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house blood machine, operating theatre, laboratory and pharmacy. They have a large, diverse client base who appreciate the teams consistent hard work and commitment/
They are looking for a driven veterinary nurse with high standards, excellent all-round nursing skills and exception customer service skills. You will need to be comfortable carrying out nurse clinics as well as all other general nursing duties. It is important you can build strong working relationships with both the team and clients.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.