We are working with a small animal practice on the South West Hampshire coast line who are currently recruiting for a veterinary nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Full time (40 hours per week)
- Hours Mon-Fri: Shifts between 8:30am and 7:00pm
- Weekends: None required!!
- OOH: None involved
- Computer system: RX Works
- Sole charge: Not required
- Branch Work: None involved
- Team: 2 Vets and 1 Nurse
This family run small animal practice on the South Hampshire coastline have a well-equipped surgery who have gone from strength to strength since opening in 2016. The practice is run independently whilst benefitting from having the support of a well know veterinary group.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated veterinary nurse who can provide superb standards of client and animal care within the friendly team. You will need to have solid nursing skills as well as being a strong team player. If you have a passion for providing high standards of care & customer service this role would be perfect for you.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- Generous annual holiday allowance
- Company pension scheme
- General annual CPD allowance
- RCVS, BVA & VDS fee paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff rewards scheme
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
- 1 Years post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.