A small animal practice recruiting for a Permanent Veterinary Nurse to join their team in Merseyside.
- Full time 40 hours per week - varying shifts, 2 late shifts a week
- Hours: Monday to Friday 40 hour week 8.30am-6pm, late clinic x 1 per week until 7.30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:00am till 4:00pm
- Branch Work: Some may be involved if required
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: None
- Computer System: Robovet
- Team: 4 vets, 8 nurses and support staff
- Busy branches, nurse clinics encouraged, lots of client interaction
This is a progressive 100% small animal referral practice that is in the same building as their 1st opinion practice. It has state of the art facilities, which include, digital x-ray, ultrasound, in house lab and a full equipped operating theatre as well as isolation wards. They offer services such as Orthopaedics, Dermatology, Soft Tissue Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Diagnostic Imaging, Oncology and Exotics.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
- £20,000 – £24,000 dependant on experience
- CPD - £500 and 5 days per annum
- 4 Weeks annual holiday
- Paid professional memberships
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: https://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.