Vet Seekers has a new opening for a registered veterinary nurse to join our clients practice in Meldreth, Cambridgeshire. You will work clinically in all aspects of nursing to ensure the care of all assigned patients, varying from consults to procedures and being on the hospital wards. You will also be involved with the development of a student nurse, by being assigned as a clinical coach.
- Full time (42 hours per week)
- Hours: Monday to Friday – Shifts between 8:00am & 8:30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am til 5:00pm
- OOH: None
- Computer system: EZ Vet
- Branch Work: None
- Team: 8 Vets, 6 Nurses & Support network
This veterinary group has many practices in the local area and has nearly 350 staff members with ranges of abilities and experience. This branch takes particular pride in what they do, ensuring they provide the highest level of service to the local community. With a modern surgery, they have access to state-of-the-art facilities and various high-tech equipment.
They are looking for an experienced veterinary nurse with interest in all area of a hospital environment. You must have outstanding patient care skills and good experience with MS office. Ideally you will also have had expose to emergency and critical cases, as well as some knowledge of the EZVet system.
- Salary £18,000-£28,000 DOE
- 2 Salary reviews per annum
- 28 days annual leave (INC bank holidays)
- Full pension scheme
- £500 CPD allowance per annum, plus 2 paid CPD days
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Staff discounted pet care & products
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent client and patient care skills
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas.