We are looking for a registered veterinary nurse with a caring disposition and lots of enthusiasm, to join a state of the art practice in Gateacre, Liverpool either on a part time basis. They are have modern, high quality facilities and a relaxed friendly environment. Each practice is run independently and their teams have a great work/life balance. A desire to be involved in the development and growth of the practice and to professionally develop yourself is also important to them.
- Hours: Shifts between 8.30am – 7pm
- Weekends: 1 in 3/4 Saturdays - 8.30am – 12.30pm
- OOH: None
- Branch work: None
- Computer System: Jupiter
- They are a growing family-run group of practices with a genuine focus on quality care for pets.
- There are dedicated to supporting and rewarding their team members and are the only veterinary practice to receive a three star rating in the ‘Best Companies Accreditation’, being declared ‘An extraordinary company to work for’ for 4 years running.
- Winners of the SPVS Wellbeing Awards 2017 & 2018 – recognising our success in creating a superb place to work.
- Times Top 100 Company to Work For - 6 Years Running
- Enjoy a superb work/life balance!
- Family Culture, Strong Team Ethos, Fun Focus, Fully Equipped Practices, Modern Working Environment, Real Responsibility, Internal Recognition Scheme, Fun Christmas Party, Fresh Fruit Delivered Every Week
- Simply Health Scheme
- 5 weeks holiday
- Donation Days for Charity
- Extra Day Holiday & Cookies on Your Birthday
- Team Bonus Scheme
- Free Veterinary Care
- CPD Allowance
- Non-Contributory Pension Scheme
- Family BBQ and Fun Day
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- No OOH
- Practice Social Events
- and much, much more!
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Newly qualified or, minimum 6 month’s post-grad UK experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas