Our client is a small group of practices in Newport, Wales who are looking to recruit a Veterinary Nurse who is looking for their next career challenge.
- Full time 40 hours per week - varying shifts, 2 late shifts a week
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am till 6.30pm
- Weekends: 1 in 4 – Saturday morning only
- Branch Work: Occasional
- Sole Charge: None
- OOH: 1 night on call per week
- Computer System: Teleos
- Team: 4 vets, 4 nurses, 1 SVN and support staff
This is an independent 100% small animal practice that has up to date facilities which include digital x-ray, ultrasound, bronchoscope, hydro treadmill, in-house lab and a full equipped operating theatre as well as wards. They pride themselves on providing high quality first opinion work.
You will have good general veterinary nursing experience, great customer service skills, be friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike. You will share all roles including kennels, theatre, clinics and the occasional reception work.
- Salary £18,000-£24,000
- CPD encouraged and funded
- 5.6 Weeks annual holiday
- Accommodation available for nights on call if required
- RCVS registered and qualified
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- 6 months post graduate experience
What happens next?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your latest CV. Alternatively, contact us to find out more details or to have a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities.
T: 0333 014 7374
Do you know a Friend or Colleague that may be interested? VS Referral Scheme: http://www.vetseekers.co.uk/job-seekers/refer-a-friend-or-colleague/
Office hours are 8.30am – 7.00pm or email us outside of these hours and we will respond ASAP.
Vet Seekers act as an employment business and an employment agency for the supply of Locum and permanent staff for the veterinary industry throughout the UK and overseas